Social Media Disclosures
WealthVest social media sites are intended to provide general information and encourage interaction within the community. We are not providing investment or tax advice on these sites, and nothing posted by us should be construed as a recommendation to or an offer to buy any particular product or service. Additionally, while we occasionally provide links to third party content that we believe our followers may find interesting, the linked sites are neither endorsed by nor under WealthVest control (unless otherwise noted) and we are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content or any changes or updates made to the third-party sites.
If you utilize WealthVest social media sites, we ask that you:
– Use good judgment when posting comments. Don’t post comments that
can be viewed as offensive, inappropriate, defamatory, untruthful, harassing, threatening, stalking, discriminatory, abusive, or profane.
– Do not post any personal, account, financial or health information anywhere.
– Avoid discussing specific insurance or investment products, investment
advice, or trading strategies, or producers.
– Not attach copyrighted or other protected material unless you own or
control those rights.
WealthVest maintains the right to delete comments at its discretion.
WealthVest social media sites are not intended as a solicitation in any jurisdiction in which WealthVest or any of its subsidiaries are not authorized to transact business.
When viewing WealthVest content, please make sure you read all the necessary information and disclosures on the attachment.
For information regarding WealthVest privacy practices please refer to our
If you are a client and have specific questions related to your policy or
account, please follow this link: Contact Us.
Securities offered through The Leaders Group, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, 26 W Dry Creek Circle, Suite 800, Littleton CO 80120, (303) 797-9080.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
WealthVest does send emails and your email address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to services you may be interested in. All the emails contain unsubscribe links in the footer.
2485 Manley Rd.
Bozeman, MT 59715